Fargo, N.D. – The latest population figures show that Americans are re-discovering city living. The move toward urbanization and greater density requires an upgrade in construction products to provide a better experience for owners, renters and businesses.
Integrity Windows and Doors is meeting that demand with expanded options in Sound Transmission Class (STC) and Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class (OITC) products. Available across a wide range of Integrity products, these sound abatement options will meet the needs of both residential and commercial buildings.
“Today’s urban environment is fast-paced, exciting – and often noisy,” said Becky Felling, director of marketing for Integrity Windows and Doors. “Residents and business owners have high expectations for indoor environmental quality. We offer a variety of products that will meet those expectations.”
Standard sound abatement features include:
- New 3.1 mm/4.7 mm variable thickness STC/OITC glass upgrade
- Available on both Wood-Ultrex and All Ultrex products
- Published third party STC/OITC ASTM test values and reports
- Available on Casement, Awning, Double Hung, Single Hung, Glider, Picture, Polygon, Skiding Patio Door, Sliding French Door, Inswing French Door and Outswing French Door
- Available with all standard Integrity glass and divided lite options
For more information, visit www.IntegrityWindows.com/technical-manuals.
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world’s largest and most experienced manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex – a state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material. Based in Fargo, N.D., Integrity offers a comprehensive line of window and door products that are Built to Perform® and backed by first-class customer service. Integrity is a member of The Marvin Companies, a family-owned and operated manufacturer of premium windows and doors based in Warroad, Minn.